Please create a Username and Password below. You will use this information to sign in during future visits.
To protect Your Account, we recommend that you choose a password apart from names, birthdays, or street addresses associated with you. Sign in information is case sensitive.
Note – (Photo size not more than 200kb, width : 200*250)
Date of Birth:
Prior Teaching Experience:
Has an Indea Yoga teacher recommended you to this TTC/IMS? If so please state the Name, Country and Diploma No. of the teacher.
Addition Details (if any):
Course to be enrolled for :
Website Link :
WhatsApp Number :
Are you an existing Indea Yoga Teacher:
Feel Energetic On Getting Up In The Morning?
Any Remedial Measures for Night Sleep?
Feeling Tired After the Days Work?
Can You Work With Full Concentration?
Get Emotional Very Often?
Feeling Hungry Properly?
Any food restrictions/allergies?
Terms and Conditions
- Before registration students must ensure that they meet minimum prerequisites for the applied course.
- Students are responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements.
- IndeaYoga reserves the rights to refuse admission to trainings, workshops or retreats.
- Discuss the course you are interested in before registration.
- Course Fee to be paid at the time of registration before course starts.
- Course Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be transferred under any circumstances.
- Please join the course only if you are really interested and belief in the system of IndeaYoga.
- Mandatory Dress Code – Moderate.
- Maintain Silence in the institution premises.
- A decent and dignified behavior is expected from all students. Once inside the premises, loud speaking, hugging your partner, speaking indecent words and the practice of other systems are strictly prohibited.
- Be Regular & Punctual. Follow the class timings precisely. Delay of more than two classes in a month will lead to their dismissal.
- In case you are unable to attend your class, please inform us well in advance.
- No any kind of disobedience is allowed.
- All doubts, questions, complaints, suggestions etc. should be discussed with teacher in a polite way at an appropriate time.
- Do not talk during the class.
- Leave the practice room within 5 minutes after finishing your class.
- Please do not touch your teacher for any reason or use their belongings in any way.
- Respect your teacher & course mates during & after the class.
- Student must ensure the protection of IndeaYoga’s copyrights.
- Student shall neither distribute nor permit a third party to copy or distribute any of IndeaYoga’s Training materials.
- Student is not authorized to re-sell seats of a IndeaYoga’s Training Program’s.
- IndeaYoga reserves the right to disconnect student who permit access to unregistered students.
- IndeaYoga assumes no responsibilities for losses from nonrefundable travel arrangement resulting from denial of a student’s participation due to any reason.
- Duplicate copy of RYT Certificate will cost $100 with a request letter.
If I am not abiding by these terms, the Director of IndeaYoga reserves the right to take action. I am happy & understood. By clicking Submit you agree our Terms and Condition